In ancient times bonfires along the Baltic coast were lit to warn of dangers. The earliest written reports of conveying messages by means of bonfires date from the time of the Vikings, when a united system of warning extended from the sea to the inland. Each community was under obligation to make its contribution to […]
How much do you know about Estonia? Presumably not very much because it is still a rather unknown destination. Would you connect the little country in the Northern part of Europe with golf playing? Most likely not. But the truth is that Estonia is actually a considerable golf destination and a great alternative to other much […]
We invite you to the elegant city manor on sunny summer days to enjoy the colourful cocktails and good company. The Courtyard at The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is a pleasant and peaceful place where every Friday and Saturday from 6 PM live music is adding a special touch to the mood. See the artists […]
There are concerts held around the year in Estonia, but summer is definitely the concert high season because the days are longer, the weather warmer and people have more time to relax and visit various music events. Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is hosting many of the beloved Estonian artists this summer. There is something […]
The beautiful Vihula manor complex from the 16th century is hosting many magnificent concerts this summer. This is also the second summer when the Vihula Manor Summer Music 2015 is taking place with some of the Best Estonian artists performing in Vihula six Thursdays in a row. Vihula Manor Summer Music 2015 is starting […]
Midsummer, also called St John’s Day or jaanipäev in Estonian is the time around summer solstice and is celebrated on various days around 21 to 25 June. European midsummer-related holidays, traditions, and celebrations are pre-Christian in origin. They are particularly important in geographic Northern Europe – Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania but is […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
The Easter holidays are over for this year. We will give you a little insight to the Easter traditions in Estonia! Which ones did you know before and which ones are new to you? Easter is celebrated as a church holiday but also as a spring holiday to greet the warmer weather after the long autumn […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is only an hour away from Estonia’s capital Tallinn and therefore a perfect weekend holiday destination. With its charming manor complex, picturesque nature and a wide range of leisure activities, it is suitable for couples, families, groups of friends etc. If you fancy an active holiday, you could play […]
Do you keep memories of this summer in your pictures or videos? Fantastic video about long weekend at Vihula Manor, city break in Tallinn etc. Share them with us; and you will be rewarded! Starting from August 1st we will run competition between all users of Unique Hotels page. The competition consists of 2 […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels – ideid valentinipäeva tähistamiseks 8th 2016f February 2016
- Unique Hotels – ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day 8th 2016f February 2016
- Unique Hotels – nõuandeid eduka ürituse või seminari korraldamiseks 1st 2016f February 2016
- Unique Hotels – Tips on How to Organize a Successful Event or Seminar 1st 2016f February 2016
- Vihula Mõis soovitab – kuidas jääda oma pulmaeelarvesse 15th 2016f January 2016
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa gives tips – how to stay within your wedding budget 15th 2016f January 2016
- Hilised jõulupidustused Unique Hotelsis 4th 2016f January 2016
- Late Christmas celebrations at Unique Hotels 4th 2016f January 2016
- Moskva Novaya Opera – Kammermuusikute kontserdisari Mõisamängud 28th 2015f December 2015
- Moscow Novaya Opera – Chamber Music Concert Series in old Manors 28th 2015f December 2015
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...