Summer is a great time to travel to great destinations across the world and Estonia is no exception to that rule. This small country is becoming more and more popular, as it has something to offer for everyone, from historical architecture to modern conveniences. But how to get to this small country on the Eastern […]
Sumedal reede õhtul 29. juulil on mõisa-, looduse ja liikumishuvilistel täiesti ainulaadne võimalus osa saada jalgsiretkest Lahemaa kolmes kaunis mõisas – Vihulas, Sagadis ja Palmses! Kutsume kõiki, kes armastavad matkamist ja ajalugu, sellele õhtusele ekskursioonile. Teil on võimalus avastada kaunist Lahemaa rahvuspargi loodust suvises kuues ning tutvuda lähemalt kolme Eestimaa mõisaga. Programm: 18:00 Väljasõit Rakverest Aqva […]
On the lovely Friday evening of July 29, all hiking and nature friends have the unique opportunity to take part of a hike by the three beautiful manors of Lahemaa – Vihula, Sagadi and Palmse! We invite everyone who loves hiking and history on this evening tour. You have the opportunity to discover the beautiful nature of Lahemaa […]
Emadepäev on kohe käes! Kui otsite endiselt head kingiideed, siis saate lugeda lähemalt meie eelnevate kingisoovituste kohta: lõõgastav päev spaas või maitseelamuslik külastus restoranis. Kui aga ükski neist ideedest ei ole päris see, siis on meil veel viimane soovitus, kuidas saaksite oma emale pühapäeval tänu avaldada – kinkige talle Unique Hotelsi kinkekaart! Unique Hotelsi kinkekaarte […]
Mother’s Day is almost here! If you are still looking for a good gift idea, then you can read more about our previous ideas here: a relaxing day at a spa or a delicious dinner experience at a restaurant. But if you are still not quite sure how to thank her, then we have one […]
Ilmad on läinud soojaks, puud muutumas roheliseks ja päike paistab – need on märgid kättejõudnud kevadest ning ega suvigi pole enam kaugel! Vihula Mõisas on traditsiooniks tähistada suve muusikaelamustega. Ka see aasta pole kuidagi erinev ning juba on Vihula ürituste kalender täitunud tuntud nimede ja kaunite meloodiatega. Otse loomulikult on kavas taaskord ka Vihula Mõisa […]
The weather is finally warm, the trees are growing greener every day and the sun is shining – these are the signs that spring is finally here and summer is not far behind! In Vihula Manor, it is traditional to celebrate the summer with various musical experiences. This year is no different and Vihula Manor’s […]
For most of us, our mothers are among the most important and most inspiring people in our lives. Traditionally, on Mother’s Day we thank mothers, mothers-in-law, stepmothers and grandmothers for raising their children by gifting them flowers, cards, making them presents and preparing them a festive breakfast. This year’s Mother’s Day is only 3 weeks […]
In ancient times bonfires along the Baltic coast were lit to warn of dangers. The earliest written reports of conveying messages by means of bonfires date from the time of the Vikings, when a united system of warning extended from the sea to the inland. Each community was under obligation to make its contribution to […]
How much do you know about Estonia? Presumably not very much because it is still a rather unknown destination. Would you connect the little country in the Northern part of Europe with golf playing? Most likely not. But the truth is that Estonia is actually a considerable golf destination and a great alternative to other much […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – Kuulsad soomlased 8th 2016f November 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Famous Finnish people 8th 2016f November 2016
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – Helsingi 4th 2016f November 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Helsinki 4th 2016f November 2016
- Soome köögi nädal Vihula Mõisas – Matti Liipo 1st 2016f November 2016
- New Finnish Cuisine Week at Vihula Manor – Matti Liipo 1st 2016f November 2016
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – huvitavaid fakte Soome kohta 30th 2016f October 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Fun facts about Finland 30th 2016f October 2016
- Soome Nädal Vihula Mõisas 28th 2016f October 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor 28th 2016f October 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...