If you are looking for an interesting way to spend your weekend or want to celebrate Valentine’s day in advance, Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is waiting for you! Come with your friends or a loved one as we have all kinds of exciting activities. On the 11th of February we offer a special […]
How did Valentine’s Day start? Valentine’s day comes from ancient Rome and was originally celebrated as the day to honour Juno, the queen of all goddesses. Juno was the protector of women and marriage. Romans celebrated the day with a lottery where men and women chose friends for themselves. This tradition was later banned but […]
Unique Hotels is turning 15 this year. In connection to that, we decided to tell you the story behind our brand. How it all started and came to be as it is today? What has changed and what has stayed the same? Let’s find out the answers. The beginning of 2000’s Unique Hotels idea was […]
Weddings are considered to be one of the most important days in a couple’s lives nowadays. It is a party that celebrates the love between two people and their wish to grow that love into something bigger and warmer together. A beautiful ceremony takes place where the bride, dressed in an elegant dress, will step […]
The Republic of Estonia will celebrate its 98th Independence Day on February 24, 2016. Nearly 100 years has passed since one of the most important periods of time in Estonia’s history, when the country and its people acquired and regained their national identity and their right to freedom. But what exactly were the events that […]
In ancient times bonfires along the Baltic coast were lit to warn of dangers. The earliest written reports of conveying messages by means of bonfires date from the time of the Vikings, when a united system of warning extended from the sea to the inland. Each community was under obligation to make its contribution to […]
Midsummer, also called St John’s Day or jaanipäev in Estonian is the time around summer solstice and is celebrated on various days around 21 to 25 June. European midsummer-related holidays, traditions, and celebrations are pre-Christian in origin. They are particularly important in geographic Northern Europe – Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania but is […]
Natukene ajaloost: Esimene kirjalik viide mõisa kohta pärineb 1501. aastast, mil Vihula mõis (tookordse nimega Vyoll) kuulus Taanist pärist parun Hans von Lodele. Eesti Rüütelkonna arhiivis on säilinud ürik 16.sajandist, mis kinnitab, et perekonna esiisa, Taani rüütel Odvard von Lode saatis Taani kuningat Canute VI tema ristikäigul paganliku Eesti vastu aastal 1197 ning vastutasuks oma […]
The Unique Hotel properties in Tallinn are some of the most historically interesting buildings in the capital, despite not all of them being centuries old. City Hotel Tallinn, while young in chronological age, more than makes up for this with its modern outlook, simple functionality, outstanding quality and impressive value for money. Making it the best budget hotel in Estonia.
Although the City Hotel Tallinn building itself is relatively new by Tallinn’s medieval standards, the area where it is situated – in Paldiski Road, at the foot of Toompea Hill – is a stone’s throw from the Old Town area, the city’s administrative centre and home to its aristocracy for many years. The Old Town is now a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, having been awarded the status in 1997, and Paldiski Road leads straight into the heart of this magnificent part of the city.
At Unique Hotels we’re justifiably proud of our four outstanding hotels – the City Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn, Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn and Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa. Our properties offer visitors a luxurious way to experience Estonian life and culture.
That said, we’re also incredibly proud of Estonia and particularly its capital Tallinn. For any visitor considering a trip to this beautiful and historical city, we hope our list of Top Ten Tallinn facts will entice you to come and stay with us!
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna laiendus sai nurgakivi/ The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn extension cornerstone was placed 21st 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäeva nädalavahetus Vihula Mõisas 7th 2017f February 2017
- Romantic Weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 7th 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäev Unique Hotelsis 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Valentine’s Day with Unique Hotels 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – kuidas see kõik algas? 26th 2017f January 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – how it all started? 26th 2017f January 2017
- Mida teha mõnusal talvepäeval Vihula Mõisas? 6th 2017f January 2017
- What to do in Vihula Manor on a wonderful winter day? 6th 2017f January 2017
- Roheline Energia Unique Hotelsis 5th 2017f January 2017
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...