Make the Mother’s Day a unique experience! Mother’s Day is almost here. Have you already decided that to do this year or how to surprise your mother? If you wish to celebrate the day with good food and an excellent company, take a pleasant journey to Restaurant Nipernaadi at Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, a newly renovated […]
Analysing customer feedback is very essential in the hospitality industry and therefore we are very happy to receive all kinds of feedback from our clients. It gives us a chance to improve ourselves and be aware of our strengths and weaknesses – the aspects where we should change the way we operate and where everything works very well. […]
Külaliste tagasiside on hotelliettevõttele väga oluline ja seega oleme väga õnnelikud mitmekülgse tagasiside eest. See annab meile võimaluse end pidevalt parandada ja olla teadlikud meie tugevustest ja nõrkustest – kus valdkondades peaksime töökorraldust muutma, kus aga töötab kõik väga hästi. Võib öelda, et tagasiside on kui hotellinduse kütus. Külaliste öeldu on väga vajalik, aidates meil kogutud […]
All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
The Yale Alley Cats concerts A fifteen-person all-male a cappella ensemble the Yale Alley Cats gives three concerts at Unique Hotels hotels. Their musical repertoire has grown to include a mix of everything from the Beatles to The Temptations, and from Billy Joel to Stevie Wonder— right alongside the classics of Duke Ellington and […]
Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn have earned a 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. TripAdvisor was proud to congratulate Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn and Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn on earning the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. TripAdvisor travellers consistently commend Unique Hotels hotels with the highest praise, and TripAdvisor recognizes our hotels 4 rating […]
The Unique Hotel properties in Tallinn are some of the most historically interesting buildings in the capital, despite not all of them being centuries old. City Hotel Tallinn, while young in chronological age, more than makes up for this with its modern outlook, simple functionality, outstanding quality and impressive value for money. Making it the best budget hotel in Estonia.
Although the City Hotel Tallinn building itself is relatively new by Tallinn’s medieval standards, the area where it is situated – in Paldiski Road, at the foot of Toompea Hill – is a stone’s throw from the Old Town area, the city’s administrative centre and home to its aristocracy for many years. The Old Town is now a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, having been awarded the status in 1997, and Paldiski Road leads straight into the heart of this magnificent part of the city.
Until the fall of the Soviet Union, Estonia and its beautiful capital Tallinn were very much off the radar when it came to holiday destinations. However, since then, the city’s unique charm and elegance, excellent flight connections, superb value for money and high quality hotels, has made it a hit with anyone wishing to experience Northern Europe and the Baltic Region.
Responsible food sourcing is becoming an increasingly important aspect of any hotel or restaurant’s remit. Finding the best produce, fresh from trusted local sources, has become one of the major responsibilities in the catering industry. Of course, in certain parts of the world, finding regular supplies of high-quality, fresh ingredients can be problematic, but we at Unique Hotels have hit upon one possible solution by taking sourcing to a new level and developing our own ECO-Farm.
As a society we are all becoming increasingly aware of the need to reduce our carbon footprint. Scientists have conclusively proven that human actions can have a degenerative impact on our climate and it is incumbent upon us all to try and find more efficient and greener ways of living. While we strive as individuals to reduce our carbon, many hotels too are embracing similar green initiatives and few have made as successful an effort as the Unique Hotels group.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Unikaalne emadepäev 28th 2015f April 2015
- Unique Mother’s Day 28th 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Mõisa peakokast ja köögist 21st 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef and cuisine 21st 2015f April 2015
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- Easter traditions in Estonia 6th 2015f April 2015
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- Things to do in Vihula Manor 31st 2015f March 2015
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...
- Cinda Putzel: my wife seriously loves your web-site and she want...
- Elenora Tondreau: Great blog,good content and site structure. I will...