All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
The Yale Alley Cats concerts A fifteen-person all-male a cappella ensemble the Yale Alley Cats gives three concerts at Unique Hotels hotels. Their musical repertoire has grown to include a mix of everything from the Beatles to The Temptations, and from Billy Joel to Stevie Wonder— right alongside the classics of Duke Ellington and […]
Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn have earned a 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. TripAdvisor was proud to congratulate Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn and Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn on earning the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. TripAdvisor travellers consistently commend Unique Hotels hotels with the highest praise, and TripAdvisor recognizes our hotels 4 rating […]
The Unique Hotel properties in Tallinn are some of the most historically interesting buildings in the capital, despite not all of them being centuries old. City Hotel Tallinn, while young in chronological age, more than makes up for this with its modern outlook, simple functionality, outstanding quality and impressive value for money. Making it the best budget hotel in Estonia.
Although the City Hotel Tallinn building itself is relatively new by Tallinn’s medieval standards, the area where it is situated – in Paldiski Road, at the foot of Toompea Hill – is a stone’s throw from the Old Town area, the city’s administrative centre and home to its aristocracy for many years. The Old Town is now a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, having been awarded the status in 1997, and Paldiski Road leads straight into the heart of this magnificent part of the city.
Until the fall of the Soviet Union, Estonia and its beautiful capital Tallinn were very much off the radar when it came to holiday destinations. However, since then, the city’s unique charm and elegance, excellent flight connections, superb value for money and high quality hotels, has made it a hit with anyone wishing to experience Northern Europe and the Baltic Region.
Responsible food sourcing is becoming an increasingly important aspect of any hotel or restaurant’s remit. Finding the best produce, fresh from trusted local sources, has become one of the major responsibilities in the catering industry. Of course, in certain parts of the world, finding regular supplies of high-quality, fresh ingredients can be problematic, but we at Unique Hotels have hit upon one possible solution by taking sourcing to a new level and developing our own ECO-Farm.
As a society we are all becoming increasingly aware of the need to reduce our carbon footprint. Scientists have conclusively proven that human actions can have a degenerative impact on our climate and it is incumbent upon us all to try and find more efficient and greener ways of living. While we strive as individuals to reduce our carbon, many hotels too are embracing similar green initiatives and few have made as successful an effort as the Unique Hotels group.
The Estonian capital of Tallinn is one of the fortunate few cities that offers visitors something special during both summer and winter. Yet despite its many summer charms, there is something truly special about Tallinn during the winter months that makes the city the perfect destination for a Christmas getaway. Choose one of the following Unique Hotels’ festive packages to make your visit to Tallinn even more magical.
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is widely recognised as being one of the most opulent buildings in the city and certainly one of the most popular choices of accommodation for visitors to the city. The hotel has a history that is innately linked with one of the city’s most illustrious families, the von Stackelbergs.
Visitors to Tallinn often remark about the inherent beauty of the city. This appreciation stems from the many spectacular buildings that embellish the streets, from the medieval castle walls, to the magnificent baroque Kadriorg Palace. However, another aspect of the city that makes any stay truly memorable is the quality of some of the most opulent, elegant and famous hotels, and if you’re seeking somewhere special to stay with an interesting and unique history, then the magnificent Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is the perfect choice.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Viis minutit Tallinna vanalinnas 13th 2011f October 2011
- How to Spend a Romantic Weekend in the Beautiful City of Tallinn 4th 2011f October 2011
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats kontserdid Unique Hotels hotellides 28th 2012f May 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats concerts at Unique Hotels hotels 28th 2012f May 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- Devin Mcday: I have heard this before but I like Your spin on i...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- buy artwork online: I would of liked to read more, I think I'll check ...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- cod modern warfare cheat downloads: Your blog is outrageous! I mean, Ive never been so...
- Brian Moseley: I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to tha...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...