Mother’s Day is almost here! If you are still looking for a good gift idea, then you can read more about our previous ideas here: a relaxing day at a spa or a delicious dinner experience at a restaurant. But if you are still not quite sure how to thank her, then we have one […]
Birthdays come once a year and present us with the time to celebrate our growth over the past year, to look back upon that year and to remember all the good moments whilst preparing to face a new year of our lives with fresh energy. To make your birthday truly memorable, Unique Hotels has a […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
The Christmas season is right around the corner and that means that Christmas events are almost upon us. For this reason, Unique Hotels wishes to give you some helpful tips that will help you in organising the perfect company Christmas party. 1. The date It is never too early to start planning a large-scale event. […]
We invite you to the elegant city manor on sunny summer days to enjoy the colourful cocktails and good company. The Courtyard at The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is a pleasant and peaceful place where every Friday and Saturday from 6 PM live music is adding a special touch to the mood. See the artists […]
We are happy to have Joel Bezzoborkin working as a sales director in Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa from this May. He discussed about the arrival to Vihula and the experiences found in Vihula. Joel said that the offer to become a Vihula Manor sales director was surprising yet something he had been waiting […]
Natukene ajaloost: Esimene kirjalik viide mõisa kohta pärineb 1501. aastast, mil Vihula mõis (tookordse nimega Vyoll) kuulus Taanist pärist parun Hans von Lodele. Eesti Rüütelkonna arhiivis on säilinud ürik 16.sajandist, mis kinnitab, et perekonna esiisa, Taani rüütel Odvard von Lode saatis Taani kuningat Canute VI tema ristikäigul paganliku Eesti vastu aastal 1197 ning vastutasuks oma […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Unique Hotels is a member of Green Key – the eco label that has been awarded to our hotels for taking extra care of environment and nature in our daily operations! The Green Key aims to: raise the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients, increase the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology, […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Reisikiri: “Meie imeline Unique Hotelsi poolt väljaloositud võidureis Taani!” 14th 2016f May 2016
- Travel blog: “Our wonderful trip to Denmark by Unique Hotels!” 14th 2016f May 2016
- „Eesti Nädal Taanis“ – väärikas jätk Vihula Mõisa algatatud Põhjamaade Nädala traditsioonile 13th 2016f May 2016
- „Estonian Week in Denmark“ – a dignified continuation to the Nordic Week tradition started by Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 13th 2016f May 2016
- Valmistume emadepäevaks. Unique Hotelsi kolmas soovitus, kuidas ema sel päeval tänada. 7th 2016f May 2016
- Let’s prepare for Mother’s Day! Unique Hotels’ final gift ideas. 7th 2016f May 2016
- Eesti nädal Hiinas “Taste of Estonia: Nordic with a twist” 6th 2016f May 2016
- Estonian Week in China “Taste of Estonia: Nordic with a twist” 6th 2016f May 2016
- Valmistume emadepäevaks. Unique Hotelsi teine soovitus, mida sel päeval teha. 4th 2016f May 2016
- Let’s prepare for Mother’s Day – Unique Hotels’ second piece of advice on gift ideas. 4th 2016f May 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...