Easter at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa Back in time, the von Schubert family celebrated Easter in Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa by colouring eggs and playing egg twisting. Easter was also important for the working class who had their own little traditions to ensure health and success. People mostly focused on their […]
Did you know that Estonia is the first organic country in the world? Lonely Planet ranked Estonia as the number one best value destination of 2016. Organic is a clean way of living and thinking, caring for nature and people, paying attention to the balance of the environment. It is an attitude to give the next […]
von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna laiendus sai nurgakivi/ The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn extension cornerstone was placed
16. veebruaril kell 14:00 toimus von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna laienduse nurgakivi panek. Laienduse käigus lisandub olemasolevale 43 toale juurde 9 avarat ja luksuslikku Zen Deluxe tuba. Lisaks tulevad kontoriruumid omatöötajatele. Nurgakivisse paigutatud ajakapslisse sai lisatud 16.02. ajalehed, mälupulk hotelli piltide ja infoga, meie töötajate poolt allkirjastatud dokument nurgakivi paneku kohta ja muidugi kõik need soovid, […]
If you are looking for an interesting way to spend your weekend or want to celebrate Valentine’s day in advance, Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is waiting for you! Come with your friends or a loved one as we have all kinds of exciting activities. On the 11th of February we offer a special […]
How did Valentine’s Day start? Valentine’s day comes from ancient Rome and was originally celebrated as the day to honour Juno, the queen of all goddesses. Juno was the protector of women and marriage. Romans celebrated the day with a lottery where men and women chose friends for themselves. This tradition was later banned but […]
Unique Hotels tähistab sellel aastal oma 15. sünnipäeva. Tähtpäevaga seoses soovime teile rääkida meie hotelliketi kujunemisloo. Kuidas see kõik algas ja kujunes selliseks, nagu täna? Mis on muutunud ning mis samaks jäänud? Sellest postitusest leiad vastused küsimustele ja palju muud. 2000. aastate algus Unique Hotels hotellide idee sai alguse turu vajadusest. Tallinn oli kiiresti arenev sihtkoht, kus […]
Unique Hotels is turning 15 this year. In connection to that, we decided to tell you the story behind our brand. How it all started and came to be as it is today? What has changed and what has stayed the same? Let’s find out the answers. The beginning of 2000’s Unique Hotels idea was […]
Alates 1. jaanuarist 2017 kasutab Unique Hotels Rohelist Energiat. See tähendab, et meie hotellides kasutatav energia tuleb 100% taastuvatest energiaallikatest, milleks on peamiselt tuule- ja hüdroenergia. Eestis tuleb suurem osa taastuvenergiat tuuleenergiast. Tuuleenergia on keskkonnahoidlik ning aitab märgatavalt vähendada õhku paisatava süsihappegaasi hulka. Lisaks toodetakse Eestis taastuvenergiat veel veest, biomassist ning olmeprügist. Olmeprügi põletatakse energiaks […]
Starting from the 1st of January 2017, Unique Hotels will use Green Energy. This means that our hotels use the energy produced 100% from renewable sources like wind and hydro energy. In Estonia, the biggest part of renewable energy comes from wind energy. Using Green Energy preserves Estonia’s environment. In addition, renewable energy in Estonia […]
In the summer, long-time hospitality professional Silver Aste joined the Unique Hotels Group team as the Director of Sales. We asked him how he has been settling into his new role after two months. Every day, I get into it more and more. A lot of it is thanks to very lovely colleagues. I am […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Kevadpühad Vihula Mõisas 25th 2017f March 2017
- Easter weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 25th 2017f March 2017
- Esimene orgaaniline riik ja Vihula Mõis 10th 2017f March 2017
- The first organic country and Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 10th 2017f March 2017
- von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna laiendus sai nurgakivi/ The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn extension cornerstone was placed 21st 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäeva nädalavahetus Vihula Mõisas 7th 2017f February 2017
- Romantic Weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 7th 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäev Unique Hotelsis 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Valentine’s Day with Unique Hotels 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – kuidas see kõik algas? 26th 2017f January 2017
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...