Alates 1. jaanuarist 2017 kasutab Unique Hotels Rohelist Energiat. See tähendab, et meie hotellides kasutatav energia tuleb 100% taastuvatest energiaallikatest, milleks on peamiselt tuule- ja hüdroenergia. Eestis tuleb suurem osa taastuvenergiat tuuleenergiast. Tuuleenergia on keskkonnahoidlik ning aitab märgatavalt vähendada õhku paisatava süsihappegaasi hulka. Lisaks toodetakse Eestis taastuvenergiat veel veest, biomassist ning olmeprügist. Olmeprügi põletatakse energiaks […]
Starting from the 1st of January 2017, Unique Hotels will use Green Energy. This means that our hotels use the energy produced 100% from renewable sources like wind and hydro energy. In Estonia, the biggest part of renewable energy comes from wind energy. Using Green Energy preserves Estonia’s environment. In addition, renewable energy in Estonia […]
In the summer, long-time hospitality professional Silver Aste joined the Unique Hotels Group team as the Director of Sales. We asked him how he has been settling into his new role after two months. Every day, I get into it more and more. A lot of it is thanks to very lovely colleagues. I am […]
Summer is in full swing with its warm rains and hot sunny days. When those last ones come around, it is truly great to sit down and relax with your friends or your partner at a summer terrace and to make the most out of the beautiful weather. That is exactly what the Unique Hotels’ […]
Mother’s Day is almost here! If you are still looking for a good gift idea, then you can read more about our previous ideas here: a relaxing day at a spa or a delicious dinner experience at a restaurant. But if you are still not quite sure how to thank her, then we have one […]
Birthdays come once a year and present us with the time to celebrate our growth over the past year, to look back upon that year and to remember all the good moments whilst preparing to face a new year of our lives with fresh energy. To make your birthday truly memorable, Unique Hotels has a […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
The Christmas season is right around the corner and that means that Christmas events are almost upon us. For this reason, Unique Hotels wishes to give you some helpful tips that will help you in organising the perfect company Christmas party. 1. The date It is never too early to start planning a large-scale event. […]
We invite you to the elegant city manor on sunny summer days to enjoy the colourful cocktails and good company. The Courtyard at The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is a pleasant and peaceful place where every Friday and Saturday from 6 PM live music is adding a special touch to the mood. See the artists […]
We are happy to have Joel Bezzoborkin working as a sales director in Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa from this May. He discussed about the arrival to Vihula and the experiences found in Vihula. Joel said that the offer to become a Vihula Manor sales director was surprising yet something he had been waiting […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Mida teha mõnusal talvepäeval Vihula Mõisas? 6th 2017f January 2017
- What to do in Vihula Manor on a wonderful winter day? 6th 2017f January 2017
- Roheline Energia Unique Hotelsis 5th 2017f January 2017
- Green Energy in Unique Hotels 5th 2017f January 2017
- Maitsev ja kerge jõhvikamaius – sobib suurepäraselt jõululauale 21st 2016f December 2016
- Delicious and Light Christmas Treat with Cranberries 21st 2016f December 2016
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – Kuulsad soomlased 8th 2016f November 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Famous Finnish people 8th 2016f November 2016
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – Helsingi 4th 2016f November 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Helsinki 4th 2016f November 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...