Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
The Christmas season is right around the corner and that means that Christmas events are almost upon us. For this reason, Unique Hotels wishes to give you some helpful tips that will help you in organising the perfect company Christmas party. 1. The date It is never too early to start planning a large-scale event. […]
We invite you to the elegant city manor on sunny summer days to enjoy the colourful cocktails and good company. The Courtyard at The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is a pleasant and peaceful place where every Friday and Saturday from 6 PM live music is adding a special touch to the mood. See the artists […]
We are happy to have Joel Bezzoborkin working as a sales director in Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa from this May. He discussed about the arrival to Vihula and the experiences found in Vihula. Joel said that the offer to become a Vihula Manor sales director was surprising yet something he had been waiting […]
Natukene ajaloost: Esimene kirjalik viide mõisa kohta pärineb 1501. aastast, mil Vihula mõis (tookordse nimega Vyoll) kuulus Taanist pärist parun Hans von Lodele. Eesti Rüütelkonna arhiivis on säilinud ürik 16.sajandist, mis kinnitab, et perekonna esiisa, Taani rüütel Odvard von Lode saatis Taani kuningat Canute VI tema ristikäigul paganliku Eesti vastu aastal 1197 ning vastutasuks oma […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Unique Hotels is a member of Green Key – the eco label that has been awarded to our hotels for taking extra care of environment and nature in our daily operations! The Green Key aims to: raise the awareness of leisure establishment staff and clients, increase the use of sustainable methods of operation and technology, […]
Make the Mother’s Day a unique experience! Mother’s Day is almost here. Have you already decided that to do this year or how to surprise your mother? If you wish to celebrate the day with good food and an excellent company, take a pleasant journey to Restaurant Nipernaadi at Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, a newly renovated […]
Analysing customer feedback is very essential in the hospitality industry and therefore we are very happy to receive all kinds of feedback from our clients. It gives us a chance to improve ourselves and be aware of our strengths and weaknesses – the aspects where we should change the way we operate and where everything works very well. […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Jõululõunad Unique Hotelsiga 25th 2015f November 2015
- Christmas lunches with Unique Hotels 25th 2015f November 2015
- Jõuluturg ja jõulupaketid 20th 2015f November 2015
- Christmas Market and Christmas Packages 20th 2015f November 2015
- Taani nädal Vihula Mõisas – Shipley Estonia 16th 2015f November 2015
- Danish Week at Vihula Manor – Shipley Estonia 16th 2015f November 2015
- Taani nädal Vihula Mõisas – kuidas reisida Taani 13th 2015f November 2015
- Danish Week at Vihula Manor – how to get to Denmark 13th 2015f November 2015
- Taani nädal Vihula Mõisas – Danmarks Borgcenter 11th 2015f November 2015
- Danish Week at Vihula Manor – Danmarks Borgcenter 11th 2015f November 2015
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...