The Yale Alley Cats concerts A fifteen-person all-male a cappella ensemble the Yale Alley Cats gives three concerts at Unique Hotels hotels. Their musical repertoire has grown to include a mix of everything from the Beatles to The Temptations, and from Billy Joel to Stevie Wonder— right alongside the classics of Duke Ellington and […]
Kaval-Antsu Talu – „Talu keset linna“ Kaval-Antsu Talu sai oma nime tuntud Eesti muistendi „Kaval-Ants ja Vanapagan“ järgi. Samanimeline kõrts asub meil lisaks von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinnale veel ka Vihula Mõisas. Tallinnas asuv Kaval–Antsu Talu on suurim ja unikaalseim ruum hotellis. See asub ehtsas vanas renoveeritud tallis. Talli aknad on kinni müüritud ja sinna maalitud […]
If you’re seeking a destination for a conference or a special celebration, then there are many different things to consider. You’ll want a venue that’s spectacular and which offers the perfect setting for your event, yet you need somewhere that’s practical and with all the necessary infrastructure in place to make your function an unqualified […]
2011.aasta rahvusvaheline kultuuripealinn Tallinn on kasvava ärireputatsiooniga linn. Suurepärane asukoht Ida ja Lääne vahel, teenused, mida pakuvad sellised hotellid nagu City Hotel Tallinn, Von Stackelbergi hotell ja Kreutzwaldi hotell, rääkimata Vihula mõisa uhkest ümbrusest vaid lühikese autosõidu kaugusel, on teinud linnast populaarse koha, kus korraldada ärikoosolekuid, stiimulüritusi, seminare, konverentse, rääkimata meeskonnatöö treeningutest. See on viimane […]
Tallinn, the International Capital of Culture 2011, is a city that has a growing reputation for business. Perfectly situated between East and West, facilities on offer at hotels such as the City Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn in the city, not to mention the lavish surroundings of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, just a short drive away, have made the city a popular meeting point for business meetings, seminars, conferences, not to mention team building exercises.
For many companies or individuals, finding the perfect place to hold an international conference can be problematic. Not only do you have to take into account where attendees will be travelling from, but some cities may be too expensive, poorly resourced or not have the technological infrastructure in place to allow you to achieve the aims of the meeting.
Other cities may be conducive to good business, but offer little else outside the rarefied climate of the conference room. In Tallinn you get everything you need to host an outstanding corporate meeting or conference and much, much more.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Viis minutit Tallinna vanalinnas 13th 2011f October 2011
- How to Spend a Romantic Weekend in the Beautiful City of Tallinn 4th 2011f October 2011
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats kontserdid Unique Hotels hotellides 28th 2012f May 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats concerts at Unique Hotels hotels 28th 2012f May 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- Devin Mcday: I have heard this before but I like Your spin on i...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- buy artwork online: I would of liked to read more, I think I'll check ...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- cod modern warfare cheat downloads: Your blog is outrageous! I mean, Ive never been so...
- Brian Moseley: I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to tha...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...