There are concerts held around the year in Estonia, but summer is definitely the concert high season because the days are longer, the weather warmer and people have more time to relax and visit various music events. Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is hosting many of the beloved Estonian artists this summer. There is something […]
The beautiful Vihula manor complex from the 16th century is hosting many magnificent concerts this summer. This is also the second summer when the Vihula Manor Summer Music 2015 is taking place with some of the Best Estonian artists performing in Vihula six Thursdays in a row. Vihula Manor Summer Music 2015 is starting […]
The Yale Alley Cats concerts A fifteen-person all-male a cappella ensemble the Yale Alley Cats gives three concerts at Unique Hotels hotels. Their musical repertoire has grown to include a mix of everything from the Beatles to The Temptations, and from Billy Joel to Stevie Wonder— right alongside the classics of Duke Ellington and […]
Kaval-Antsu Talu – „Talu keset linna“ Kaval-Antsu Talu sai oma nime tuntud Eesti muistendi „Kaval-Ants ja Vanapagan“ järgi. Samanimeline kõrts asub meil lisaks von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinnale veel ka Vihula Mõisas. Tallinnas asuv Kaval–Antsu Talu on suurim ja unikaalseim ruum hotellis. See asub ehtsas vanas renoveeritud tallis. Talli aknad on kinni müüritud ja sinna maalitud […]
If you’re seeking a destination for a conference or a special celebration, then there are many different things to consider. You’ll want a venue that’s spectacular and which offers the perfect setting for your event, yet you need somewhere that’s practical and with all the necessary infrastructure in place to make your function an unqualified […]
2011.aasta rahvusvaheline kultuuripealinn Tallinn on kasvava ärireputatsiooniga linn. Suurepärane asukoht Ida ja Lääne vahel, teenused, mida pakuvad sellised hotellid nagu City Hotel Tallinn, Von Stackelbergi hotell ja Kreutzwaldi hotell, rääkimata Vihula mõisa uhkest ümbrusest vaid lühikese autosõidu kaugusel, on teinud linnast populaarse koha, kus korraldada ärikoosolekuid, stiimulüritusi, seminare, konverentse, rääkimata meeskonnatöö treeningutest. See on viimane […]
Tallinn, the International Capital of Culture 2011, is a city that has a growing reputation for business. Perfectly situated between East and West, facilities on offer at hotels such as the City Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn in the city, not to mention the lavish surroundings of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, just a short drive away, have made the city a popular meeting point for business meetings, seminars, conferences, not to mention team building exercises.
For many companies or individuals, finding the perfect place to hold an international conference can be problematic. Not only do you have to take into account where attendees will be travelling from, but some cities may be too expensive, poorly resourced or not have the technological infrastructure in place to allow you to achieve the aims of the meeting.
Other cities may be conducive to good business, but offer little else outside the rarefied climate of the conference room. In Tallinn you get everything you need to host an outstanding corporate meeting or conference and much, much more.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Muinastulede öö Vihula Mõisas 29. augustil 19th 2015f August 2015
- The Night of Ancient Bonfires in Vihula on the 29th of August 19th 2015f August 2015
- Golfi mängimise võimalused Eestis 3rd 2015f August 2015
- Estonia – a golf playing destination? 3rd 2015f August 2015
- Kokteilisuvi von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinnas 14th 2015f July 2015
- Cocktail summer in The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 14th 2015f July 2015
- Music summer in Estonia 10th 2015f July 2015
- Vihula Mõisa suvi täis muusikat 1st 2015f July 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s summer full of music 30th 2015f June 2015
- Müügidirektor Joel Bezzaborkin Vihula Mõisast 29th 2015f June 2015
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...