“Nipernaadi” võitis nimekonkursi Jaanuarikuus kuulutasime välja nimekonkursi leidmaks Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi. Saime kokku üle 50 nimekandidaadi ja valisime neist välja….. NIPERNAADI. Täname Eva-Mariat selle toreda nime eest! See nimi hakkas kohe meiega rääkima, kuna tõesti vastavalt kontseptsioonile jõuab restoranis lauale toit koos rännulooga Eestimaa eripaigust, inspiratsiooni on kogutud kohtudes kohalike rannakalurite ja väiketalunikega, […]
The Yale Alley Cats kontsert 15-liikmeline noormeeste a capella grupp The Yale Alley Cats USA-st annab 3 kontserti Unique Hotels hotellides. The Yale Alley Cats teeb a capella töötlusi kõigest alates Beatlesist Temptationsini ja Billy Joelist Stevie Wonderini. Neil on suurepärane oskus seadeid meisterdada ja neid nauditavalt ette kanda. Tulge ja saage osa “kasside” […]
Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn have earned a 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. TripAdvisor was proud to congratulate Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn and Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn on earning the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. TripAdvisor travellers consistently commend Unique Hotels hotels with the highest praise, and TripAdvisor recognizes our hotels 4 rating […]
Nagu lubatud teeb Unique Hotels üllatuse kõige enam meeldinud lihavõttemunade piltide postitajatele. 29 “poial püsti” märki sai Kristel Naruskbergi pilt tekstiga “ja munad ongi leitud :P”. Meie poolt on Kristelile 20-eurone restoran Casa do Brazili kinkekaart. 23 “poial püsti” märki sai Riina Zolgo pilt tekstiga “sel aastal sai isegi […]
On March 8th, the world will pay homage to the role of women, from their political, economic and social achievements, to general celebrations of respect, appreciation and love. International Women’s Day is when we honor women everywhere, their strengths and contributions to the world.
So, why not use the opportunity to show the women in your just how much you appreciate them, with a little celebration in their honor? Here are just a few suggestions of the ways we at Unique Hotels can help you do just that!
Casa do Brazil, Tallinn’s hottest Latin-American dining experience, will throw open its doors to the public following an extensive refurbishment. The much anticipated new-look restaurant will offer a whole host of fantastic dining experiences, both for locals and visitors to Tallinn, and of course guests staying at our wonderful city centre properties – the Kreutzwald Hotel, von Stackelberg Hotel and City Hotel Tallinn!
While Estonia’s capital Tallinn has some great musical shows throughout the year, why not escape to the countryside and head to Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa? This year we’re showcasing some of Estonia’s finest musical talent, amidst the beautiful surroundings of the Vihula Manor grounds.
With its special concert packages starting from just €29 per person, Vihula Manor offers the perfect combination of an exquisite venue and musical culture that you can’t find anywhere else, plus a 2-course gourmet dinner with wine!
With 2011 now behind us, we at Unique Hotels take a look back at everything that made the year that was great for us and for our guests, and we look forward to 2012.
As a society we are all becoming increasingly aware of the need to reduce our carbon footprint. Scientists have conclusively proven that human actions can have a degenerative impact on our climate and it is incumbent upon us all to try and find more efficient and greener ways of living. While we strive as individuals to reduce our carbon, many hotels too are embracing similar green initiatives and few have made as successful an effort as the Unique Hotels group.
There are few things that evoke Christmas spirit quite as much as festive music, and there are few cities in the world that offer quite as much of that as Estonia’s capital Tallinn. Whether you’d enjoy Christmas Eve mass at the Kaarli Kirik, or would prefer something a little more secular, such as the Estonian […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats kontserdid Unique Hotels hotellides 28th 2012f May 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats concerts at Unique Hotels hotels 28th 2012f May 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...
- Cinda Putzel: my wife seriously loves your web-site and she want...
- Elenora Tondreau: Great blog,good content and site structure. I will...