Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is a beautiful manor complex in the Lahemaa National Park, where there are many activities for everyone. In this small blog series, we will present three different kinds of activity-filled holidays you can enjoy at Vihula: a romantic holiday, a family holiday and an active holiday. In the final […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is a beautiful manor complex in the Lahemaa National Park, where there are many activities for everyone. We will give ideas and tips for holiday and activity options for those who wish to visit with their families. The manor has an indoor pool and a steam sauna, handicraft workshops, […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is a beautiful manor complex in the Lahemaa National Park, where there are many activities for everyone. In this small blog series, we will present three different kinds of activity-filled holidays you can enjoy at Vihula: a romantic holiday, a family holiday and an active holiday. In the first […]
Mother’s Day is almost here. If last time, we wrote about how you could pamper your mother with a luxurious spa day, then this time we would like to tell you more about different gourmet experiences. Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn’s restaurant Nipernaadi is organizing a special Mother’s Day brunch on May 8, which features a […]
For most of us, our mothers are among the most important and most inspiring people in our lives. Traditionally, on Mother’s Day we thank mothers, mothers-in-law, stepmothers and grandmothers for raising their children by gifting them flowers, cards, making them presents and preparing them a festive breakfast. This year’s Mother’s Day is only 3 weeks […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
If you’re looking for the perfect treat for your Valentine’s Day Valentine next week, that special someone in your life, then look no further than Unique Hotels. We have three exquisitely romantic packages that include accommodation, dinner and spa treatments, providing the perfect setting for your enduring love.
At Unique Hotels, we understand that the names of spa treatments can sometimes be a little mysterious. Because we pride ourselves on having some of the finest spa treatments available anywhere in Estonia, if not the world, regardless of which of our outstanding properties you choose for your stay in Estonia, here’s our guide to what’s on offer at Unique Hotels. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Whether you choose the Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn or City Hotel Tallinn, or if you decide to venture out to the magnificent Vihula Country Club & Spa, you can be sure there’s a spa treatment ideally suited to your relaxation needs.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – Kuulsad soomlased 8th 2016f November 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Famous Finnish people 8th 2016f November 2016
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – Helsingi 4th 2016f November 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Helsinki 4th 2016f November 2016
- Soome köögi nädal Vihula Mõisas – Matti Liipo 1st 2016f November 2016
- New Finnish Cuisine Week at Vihula Manor – Matti Liipo 1st 2016f November 2016
- Soome nädal Vihula Mõisas – huvitavaid fakte Soome kohta 30th 2016f October 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor – Fun facts about Finland 30th 2016f October 2016
- Soome Nädal Vihula Mõisas 28th 2016f October 2016
- Finnish Week at Vihula Manor 28th 2016f October 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...