How did Valentine’s Day start? Valentine’s day comes from ancient Rome and was originally celebrated as the day to honour Juno, the queen of all goddesses. Juno was the protector of women and marriage. Romans celebrated the day with a lottery where men and women chose friends for themselves. This tradition was later banned but […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is a beautiful manor complex in the Lahemaa National Park, where there are many activities for everyone. In this small blog series, we will present three different kinds of activity-filled holidays you can enjoy at Vihula: a romantic holiday, a family holiday and an active holiday. In the final […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is a beautiful manor complex in the Lahemaa National Park, where there are many activities for everyone. We will give ideas and tips for holiday and activity options for those who wish to visit with their families. The manor has an indoor pool and a steam sauna, handicraft workshops, […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is a beautiful manor complex in the Lahemaa National Park, where there are many activities for everyone. In this small blog series, we will present three different kinds of activity-filled holidays you can enjoy at Vihula: a romantic holiday, a family holiday and an active holiday. In the first […]
Mother’s Day is almost here. If last time, we wrote about how you could pamper your mother with a luxurious spa day, then this time we would like to tell you more about different gourmet experiences. Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn’s restaurant Nipernaadi is organizing a special Mother’s Day brunch on May 8, which features a […]
For most of us, our mothers are among the most important and most inspiring people in our lives. Traditionally, on Mother’s Day we thank mothers, mothers-in-law, stepmothers and grandmothers for raising their children by gifting them flowers, cards, making them presents and preparing them a festive breakfast. This year’s Mother’s Day is only 3 weeks […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
If you’re looking for the perfect treat for your Valentine’s Day Valentine next week, that special someone in your life, then look no further than Unique Hotels. We have three exquisitely romantic packages that include accommodation, dinner and spa treatments, providing the perfect setting for your enduring love.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Kevadpühad Vihula Mõisas 25th 2017f March 2017
- Easter weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 25th 2017f March 2017
- Esimene orgaaniline riik ja Vihula Mõis 10th 2017f March 2017
- The first organic country and Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 10th 2017f March 2017
- von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna laiendus sai nurgakivi/ The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn extension cornerstone was placed 21st 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäeva nädalavahetus Vihula Mõisas 7th 2017f February 2017
- Romantic Weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 7th 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäev Unique Hotelsis 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Valentine’s Day with Unique Hotels 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – kuidas see kõik algas? 26th 2017f January 2017
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...