Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
If you’re looking for the perfect treat for your Valentine’s Day Valentine next week, that special someone in your life, then look no further than Unique Hotels. We have three exquisitely romantic packages that include accommodation, dinner and spa treatments, providing the perfect setting for your enduring love.
At Unique Hotels, we understand that the names of spa treatments can sometimes be a little mysterious. Because we pride ourselves on having some of the finest spa treatments available anywhere in Estonia, if not the world, regardless of which of our outstanding properties you choose for your stay in Estonia, here’s our guide to what’s on offer at Unique Hotels. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Whether you choose the Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn or City Hotel Tallinn, or if you decide to venture out to the magnificent Vihula Country Club & Spa, you can be sure there’s a spa treatment ideally suited to your relaxation needs.
There’s always an excuse for a celebration, be it a birthday, anniversary, family or work reunion, or a private evening with your loved one. But original ideas for special occasions are hard to come by. Surprise everyone, or your special certain someone, with a spa party!
These days it’s surprisingly affordable to hire your very own spa for a few hours, you no longer need a movie star’s income. Relax completely undisturbed, safe in the knowledge that privacy is yours for you and your friends.
With 2011 now behind us, we at Unique Hotels take a look back at everything that made the year that was great for us and for our guests, and we look forward to 2012.
Say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012 in style with one of Unique Hotels’ New Year’s Eve parties and packages! We’ve three great offers this year, each catering for a different style and theme from our Roaring Twenties night at the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn Carriage House for €150 per person, to out one- or two-night Golden 60s package at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, starting at €290.
There really is nothing quite like a Russian Orthodox Christmas – from Father Frost and the Snow Maiden, to a national public holiday nearly ten days long. Whether you’re a Russian looking to spend those ten days abroad, or you’re just looking to experience Christmas of a different kind in beautiful surroundings, at Vihula Country Club and Spa we have a special three-night, four-day Russian Christmas package that’s just right for you. Starting at just €375 for two, there’s no reason not to raise a glass and say “S Rozhdestvom!” to the New Year!
The Estonian capital of Tallinn is one of the fortunate few cities that offers visitors something special during both summer and winter. Yet despite its many summer charms, there is something truly special about Tallinn during the winter months that makes the city the perfect destination for a Christmas getaway. Choose one of the following Unique Hotels’ festive packages to make your visit to Tallinn even more magical.
SPA vacations don’t have to break the bank, especially if you consider somewhere like Estonia as a destination. The relatively sedate pace of life here and pen-chance for relaxation, even in the capital Tallinn, plus the low air fares and competitively-priced luxury accommodation, make Estonia an unexpected SPA holiday destination.
The Estonian people, with their Nordic roots, love a good sauna and this extends to other relaxing treatments, enhancing their popularity. There are water cure centres, mud baths and saunas, plus a diverse range of other SPA treatments that not only relieve stress but also provide therapeutic benefits.
If you’re looking for a beautiful destination to whisk that special person away to for a romantic weekend, then consider the elegant city of Tallinn. The Estonian capital benefits from a perfect location on the Baltic Sea, is steeped in history and has plenty to occupy a new couple seeking privacy and intimacy. Located just a few hours by air from most of mainland Europe, Tallinn is the ideal destination for a romantic city break for you and your loved one.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- Easter traditions in Estonia 6th 2015f April 2015
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- Things to do in Vihula Manor 31st 2015f March 2015
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...
- Cinda Putzel: my wife seriously loves your web-site and she want...
- Elenora Tondreau: Great blog,good content and site structure. I will...