For most of us, our mothers are among the most important and most inspiring people in our lives. Traditionally, on Mother’s Day we thank mothers, mothers-in-law, stepmothers and grandmothers for raising their children by gifting them flowers, cards, making them presents and preparing them a festive breakfast. This year’s Mother’s Day is only 3 weeks […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
If you’re looking for the perfect treat for your Valentine’s Day Valentine next week, that special someone in your life, then look no further than Unique Hotels. We have three exquisitely romantic packages that include accommodation, dinner and spa treatments, providing the perfect setting for your enduring love.
At Unique Hotels, we understand that the names of spa treatments can sometimes be a little mysterious. Because we pride ourselves on having some of the finest spa treatments available anywhere in Estonia, if not the world, regardless of which of our outstanding properties you choose for your stay in Estonia, here’s our guide to what’s on offer at Unique Hotels. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Whether you choose the Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn or City Hotel Tallinn, or if you decide to venture out to the magnificent Vihula Country Club & Spa, you can be sure there’s a spa treatment ideally suited to your relaxation needs.
There’s always an excuse for a celebration, be it a birthday, anniversary, family or work reunion, or a private evening with your loved one. But original ideas for special occasions are hard to come by. Surprise everyone, or your special certain someone, with a spa party!
These days it’s surprisingly affordable to hire your very own spa for a few hours, you no longer need a movie star’s income. Relax completely undisturbed, safe in the knowledge that privacy is yours for you and your friends.
With 2011 now behind us, we at Unique Hotels take a look back at everything that made the year that was great for us and for our guests, and we look forward to 2012.
Say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012 in style with one of Unique Hotels’ New Year’s Eve parties and packages! We’ve three great offers this year, each catering for a different style and theme from our Roaring Twenties night at the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn Carriage House for €150 per person, to out one- or two-night Golden 60s package at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, starting at €290.
There really is nothing quite like a Russian Orthodox Christmas – from Father Frost and the Snow Maiden, to a national public holiday nearly ten days long. Whether you’re a Russian looking to spend those ten days abroad, or you’re just looking to experience Christmas of a different kind in beautiful surroundings, at Vihula Country Club and Spa we have a special three-night, four-day Russian Christmas package that’s just right for you. Starting at just €375 for two, there’s no reason not to raise a glass and say “S Rozhdestvom!” to the New Year!
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Läheneva Muuseumiöö raames stiililainetest, pitsivahust ja värvipritsmetest Aili Raudsepaga 26th 2016f April 2016
- About style waves, foamy lace and splashes of colour with Aili Raudsepp in light of the Museum Night 26th 2016f April 2016
- Valmistume emadepäevaks. Unique Hotelsi esimene soovitus, kuidas ema sel päeval tänada. 23rd 2016f April 2016
- Let’s prepare for Mother’s Day. Unique Hotels’ first piece of advice on how to thank your mother. 23rd 2016f April 2016
- Heigo Vare – Vihula Mõisa uus tegevjuht 19th 2016f April 2016
- Heigo Vare – New General Manager of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 19th 2016f April 2016
- Unique Hotels soovitab – kodused ilunipid 8th 2016f March 2016
- Unique Hotels recommends – Home Spa Tips 8th 2016f March 2016
- Unique Hotels советует – домашние спа-советы 8th 2016f March 2016
- Korralda oma sünnipäev Unique Hotelsis! 26th 2016f February 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...