Did you know that Estonia is the first organic country in the world? Lonely Planet ranked Estonia as the number one best value destination of 2016. Organic is a clean way of living and thinking, caring for nature and people, paying attention to the balance of the environment. It is an attitude to give the next […]
How did Valentine’s Day start? Valentine’s day comes from ancient Rome and was originally celebrated as the day to honour Juno, the queen of all goddesses. Juno was the protector of women and marriage. Romans celebrated the day with a lottery where men and women chose friends for themselves. This tradition was later banned but […]
Kui sa veel ei tea, mida jõulupeol magustoiduks pakkuda või oled kokkamisega juba ajahädas, siis siin on lahendus. Mõnusalt hapukas järelroog, mille valmistamine on lihtne ning sobib ka kergemale jõululauale. Magustoitu saab serveerida nii sügavkülmutatult kui ka kohe kiirelt otse pokaali maitsva vahuna. Koostisosad on arvestatud ühe portsjoni järgi, seega vastavalt inimeste arvule saab koostisosade […]
If you don’t know what to offer on a Christmas dinner for dessert or are already time-pressed with cooking, here is a solution for you. A pleasantly tart dessert that is quick and easy to make and also suitable for a light Christmas table. Dessert can be served chilled or instantly as a delicious mousse. […]
In the beginning of July, Virumaa Teataja published an article about restaurants in Lahemaa. Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s restaurants were also among the places they visited and the manor’s chef de cuisine, Lauri Tomingas shared some of his thoughts about food as well. A full translation of the same article follows. Oh villages, […]
The Unique Hotels’ hotels are proud to announcea new house sparkling wine – Bel Star Prosecco Cult Extra Dry, produced by the Italian winery Bisol. The Bisoli winery is the oldest in the Valdobbiadene area of Italy. It was founded in 1858 by Eliseo Bisol who was already known for his distillery back then. Throughout the […]
Vihula Manor’s special brew for this summer is a saison-type light beer in which a special note of spice is provided by a bunch of rowan berries and which is brewed using Estonian rye malt and Belgian barley malt. What is saison beer and how did it become Vihula Manor’s new house beer? The production […]
„Estonian Week in Denmark“ – a dignified continuation to the Nordic Week tradition started by Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, which is a part of the Unique Hotels hotel chain, started a new annual event in November last year – the Nordic Week. The event series now had its continuation with the Estonian Week in Denmark which was opened on Wednesday, May 11, by the mayor of Vordingborg, Knud […]
Mother’s Day is almost here! If you are still looking for a good gift idea, then you can read more about our previous ideas here: a relaxing day at a spa or a delicious dinner experience at a restaurant. But if you are still not quite sure how to thank her, then we have one […]
Last week, from April 24 to May 1, a week-long event took place in Beijing, titled “Taste of Estonia: Nordic with a twist”. At this event, various Estonian professionals in their field introduced Estonian cuisine, culture, music and contemporary design and art in prestigious Beijing locations, such as the Shangri-La Hotel, the National Centre for […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Kevadpühad Vihula Mõisas 25th 2017f March 2017
- Easter weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 25th 2017f March 2017
- Esimene orgaaniline riik ja Vihula Mõis 10th 2017f March 2017
- The first organic country and Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 10th 2017f March 2017
- von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna laiendus sai nurgakivi/ The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn extension cornerstone was placed 21st 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäeva nädalavahetus Vihula Mõisas 7th 2017f February 2017
- Romantic Weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 7th 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäev Unique Hotelsis 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Valentine’s Day with Unique Hotels 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – kuidas see kõik algas? 26th 2017f January 2017
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...