Looking for the best place to organise a Christmas lunch with your friends, family or business partners? Then Unique Hotels has three wonderful options for you. Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn’s restaurant Nipernaadi offers a natural atmosphere, with lots of wooden details, both mellow and livelier jazz music and dishes made from local, Estonian produce, most of which comes […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
From November 1, 2015, until January 17, 2016, the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn restaurant Emmeline & Otto will run a launch campaign with a grand prize of a set of exclusive tableware for 6 from Villeroy & Boch from the Old Luxembourg collection. To participate in the contest, you need to visit the restaurant and […]
We will be opening a new restaurant in place of the current Restaurant La Boheme Brasserie & Bar at The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn soon – “Emmeline & Otto”! A while ago, we had a campaign where we asked your help in finding a new name for this restaurant. By the end, we were left […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
As the famous Estonian writer August Gailit’s character Toomas Nipernaadi travelled, so has Restaurant Nipernaadi travelled around Estonia to gather culinary inspiration from various foods of Estonia and has met local Estonian farmers and fishermen who farm natural foods with responsibility and the utmost care. We source a lot of our vegetables, herbs, meat, forest berries and wild […]
Lauri Tomingas, head chef of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa has put together a new menu for summer. What has inspired the head chef and what can be found in the menu? Tomingas has said that people wish to be outside in the forests and fields after the long winter period and the human […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef Lauri Tomingas is an active member of the Estonian Chefs Association and like many other chefs, has worked in countries such as Scotland, Norway, France and Finland. He went there most of all to extend his list of skills, experience and to get new knowledge. Whilst travelling he […]
All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Jõululõunad Unique Hotelsiga 25th 2015f November 2015
- Christmas lunches with Unique Hotels 25th 2015f November 2015
- Jõuluturg ja jõulupaketid 20th 2015f November 2015
- Christmas Market and Christmas Packages 20th 2015f November 2015
- Taani nädal Vihula Mõisas – Shipley Estonia 16th 2015f November 2015
- Danish Week at Vihula Manor – Shipley Estonia 16th 2015f November 2015
- Taani nädal Vihula Mõisas – kuidas reisida Taani 13th 2015f November 2015
- Danish Week at Vihula Manor – how to get to Denmark 13th 2015f November 2015
- Taani nädal Vihula Mõisas – Danmarks Borgcenter 11th 2015f November 2015
- Danish Week at Vihula Manor – Danmarks Borgcenter 11th 2015f November 2015
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...