Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef Lauri Tomingas is an active member of the Estonian Chefs Association and like many other chefs, has worked in countries such as Scotland, Norway, France and Finland. He went there most of all to extend his list of skills, experience and to get new knowledge. Whilst travelling he […]
All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
If you’re seeking a destination for a conference or a special celebration, then there are many different things to consider. You’ll want a venue that’s spectacular and which offers the perfect setting for your event, yet you need somewhere that’s practical and with all the necessary infrastructure in place to make your function an unqualified […]
Ole kursis Casa do Brazili tegevustega ja võid võita sünnipäevapeo koos oma sõpradega meie restoranis!
Uue välimuse saanud restoranis Casa do Brazil Tallinnas aadressil Endla 23 saab end kujutleda särtsaka köögiga Lõuna-Ameerikasse. Brasiilia ja Ladina-Ameerika köögis on kõige omapärasemal viisil segunenud eri maade vürtsid ja toidutraditsioonid alates Euroopast kuni Lääne-Aafrikani. Just selliseid põnevaid toite restoranis pakutaksegi. Kas poleks tore sellises särtsakas kohas oma sünnipäeva pidada nii, et Sina tuled 10 […]
Casa do Brazil, Tallinn’s hottest Latin-American dining experience, will throw open its doors to the public following an extensive refurbishment. The much anticipated new-look restaurant will offer a whole host of fantastic dining experiences, both for locals and visitors to Tallinn, and of course guests staying at our wonderful city centre properties – the Kreutzwald Hotel, von Stackelberg Hotel and City Hotel Tallinn!
There are some things one has to travel to France to experience. The Eiffel Tower, for example, or a romantic walk along the Seine. Thankfully, French cuisine is not one of them. Not if you’re visiting Tallinn where you’ll find La Boheme Brasserie & Bar housed within the historic von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn. There you’ll find some of the finest French cuisine outside of France.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Roheline Võti – mis see on? 7th 2015f May 2015
- Green Key – what is it? 7th 2015f May 2015
- Unikaalne emadepäev 28th 2015f April 2015
- Unique Mother’s Day 28th 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Mõisa peakokast ja köögist 21st 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef and cuisine 21st 2015f April 2015
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- Easter traditions in Estonia 6th 2015f April 2015
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...