In the beginning of July, Virumaa Teataja published an article about restaurants in Lahemaa. Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s restaurants were also among the places they visited and the manor’s chef de cuisine, Lauri Tomingas shared some of his thoughts about food as well. A full translation of the same article follows. Oh villages, […]
The Unique Hotels’ hotels are proud to announcea new house sparkling wine – Bel Star Prosecco Cult Extra Dry, produced by the Italian winery Bisol. The Bisoli winery is the oldest in the Valdobbiadene area of Italy. It was founded in 1858 by Eliseo Bisol who was already known for his distillery back then. Throughout the […]
Vihula Manor’s special brew for this summer is a saison-type light beer in which a special note of spice is provided by a bunch of rowan berries and which is brewed using Estonian rye malt and Belgian barley malt. What is saison beer and how did it become Vihula Manor’s new house beer? The production […]
„Estonian Week in Denmark“ – a dignified continuation to the Nordic Week tradition started by Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, which is a part of the Unique Hotels hotel chain, started a new annual event in November last year – the Nordic Week. The event series now had its continuation with the Estonian Week in Denmark which was opened on Wednesday, May 11, by the mayor of Vordingborg, Knud […]
Mother’s Day is almost here! If you are still looking for a good gift idea, then you can read more about our previous ideas here: a relaxing day at a spa or a delicious dinner experience at a restaurant. But if you are still not quite sure how to thank her, then we have one […]
Last week, from April 24 to May 1, a week-long event took place in Beijing, titled “Taste of Estonia: Nordic with a twist”. At this event, various Estonian professionals in their field introduced Estonian cuisine, culture, music and contemporary design and art in prestigious Beijing locations, such as the Shangri-La Hotel, the National Centre for […]
Mother’s Day is almost here. If last time, we wrote about how you could pamper your mother with a luxurious spa day, then this time we would like to tell you more about different gourmet experiences. Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn’s restaurant Nipernaadi is organizing a special Mother’s Day brunch on May 8, which features a […]
Looking for the best place to organise a Christmas lunch with your friends, family or business partners? Then Unique Hotels has three wonderful options for you. Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn’s restaurant Nipernaadi offers a natural atmosphere, with lots of wooden details, both mellow and livelier jazz music and dishes made from local, Estonian produce, most of which comes […]
Today, the Christmas Market in Tallinn’s Town Square opens at 4.55 PM. The Medieval Town Square gets its yearly Christmas makeover with cosy little huts and cottages where visitors can buy all sorts of winter knick-knacks, such as wool hats and gloves and various souvenirs and, of course, gingerbread, hot mulled wine and glogg. There […]
From November 1, 2015, until January 17, 2016, the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn restaurant Emmeline & Otto will run a launch campaign with a grand prize of a set of exclusive tableware for 6 from Villeroy & Boch from the Old Luxembourg collection. To participate in the contest, you need to visit the restaurant and […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Vihula Mõis & Prike – Suur pidu tulekul? Ekspert annab nõu kuidas koostada joogikaarti 30th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa and Prike – Upcoming event? Prike gives expert advice for the drink list 30th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Mõis – 5 asja, mida küsida oma juuksurilt/jumestajalt enne pulmi 29th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa – 5 things to ask your hair stylist/make up artist before the wedding 29th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Mõis – pulmalilled ja nende tähendused 28th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa – Wedding Flowers and Their Meaning 28th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Mõis – vanad Eesti pulmakombed 27th 2016f September 2016
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa – old Estonian wedding traditions 27th 2016f September 2016
- GALERII: Oksana Tandit esitles Vihula Mõisas SS’17 suvekollektsiooni “Valged ööd” 19th 2016f September 2016
- GALLERY: Oksana Tandit’s presentation of her SS’17 collection “White Nights” at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 19th 2016f September 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...