Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
As the famous Estonian writer August Gailit’s character Toomas Nipernaadi travelled, so has Restaurant Nipernaadi travelled around Estonia to gather culinary inspiration from various foods of Estonia and has met local Estonian farmers and fishermen who farm natural foods with responsibility and the utmost care. We source a lot of our vegetables, herbs, meat, forest berries and wild […]
Lauri Tomingas, head chef of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa has put together a new menu for summer. What has inspired the head chef and what can be found in the menu? Tomingas has said that people wish to be outside in the forests and fields after the long winter period and the human […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef Lauri Tomingas is an active member of the Estonian Chefs Association and like many other chefs, has worked in countries such as Scotland, Norway, France and Finland. He went there most of all to extend his list of skills, experience and to get new knowledge. Whilst travelling he […]
All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
If you’re seeking a destination for a conference or a special celebration, then there are many different things to consider. You’ll want a venue that’s spectacular and which offers the perfect setting for your event, yet you need somewhere that’s practical and with all the necessary infrastructure in place to make your function an unqualified […]
Ole kursis Casa do Brazili tegevustega ja võid võita sünnipäevapeo koos oma sõpradega meie restoranis!
Uue välimuse saanud restoranis Casa do Brazil Tallinnas aadressil Endla 23 saab end kujutleda särtsaka köögiga Lõuna-Ameerikasse. Brasiilia ja Ladina-Ameerika köögis on kõige omapärasemal viisil segunenud eri maade vürtsid ja toidutraditsioonid alates Euroopast kuni Lääne-Aafrikani. Just selliseid põnevaid toite restoranis pakutaksegi. Kas poleks tore sellises särtsakas kohas oma sünnipäeva pidada nii, et Sina tuled 10 […]
Casa do Brazil, Tallinn’s hottest Latin-American dining experience, will throw open its doors to the public following an extensive refurbishment. The much anticipated new-look restaurant will offer a whole host of fantastic dining experiences, both for locals and visitors to Tallinn, and of course guests staying at our wonderful city centre properties – the Kreutzwald Hotel, von Stackelberg Hotel and City Hotel Tallinn!
There are some things one has to travel to France to experience. The Eiffel Tower, for example, or a romantic walk along the Seine. Thankfully, French cuisine is not one of them. Not if you’re visiting Tallinn where you’ll find La Boheme Brasserie & Bar housed within the historic von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn. There you’ll find some of the finest French cuisine outside of France.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Vihula Mõisa suvi täis muusikat 1st 2015f July 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s summer full of music 30th 2015f June 2015
- Müügidirektor Joel Bezzaborkin Vihula Mõisast 29th 2015f June 2015
- Sales director Joel Bezzoborkin about Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 29th 2015f June 2015
- Midsummer traditions in Estonia 22nd 2015f June 2015
- Büsti avamine Vihula Mõisas/ Bust opening ceremony in Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 19th 2015f June 2015
- Siseõue avamine/ The Courtyard opening at The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 17.06.2015 18th 2015f June 2015
- Meeldejäävad suvised hetked koos Unique Hotelsiga 16th 2015f June 2015
- Memoriable summer moments with Unique Hotels 16th 2015f June 2015
- Nipernaadi restoran ja uus menüü 29th 2015f May 2015
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...