How did Valentine’s Day start? Valentine’s day comes from ancient Rome and was originally celebrated as the day to honour Juno, the queen of all goddesses. Juno was the protector of women and marriage. Romans celebrated the day with a lottery where men and women chose friends for themselves. This tradition was later banned but […]
From November 1, 2015, until January 17, 2016, the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn restaurant Emmeline & Otto will run a launch campaign with a grand prize of a set of exclusive tableware for 6 from Villeroy & Boch from the Old Luxembourg collection. To participate in the contest, you need to visit the restaurant and […]
In connection with the upcoming Danish Week at Vihula Manor, we are holding a contest where the main prize is a trip for two to Denmark and a stay at the luxurious boutique hotel Jungshoved Præstegaard. All you have to do is go on Facebook, play our campaign game HERE, share your results and you have […]
Sügis on aeg, mil Eesti põldudel, aedades ja metsades valmib saak. Selle aasta septembris tähistatakse esmakordselt Eesti toidu kuud. See on kuu, mil kõigi toiduga seotud tegemiste keskmes on erilise tähelepanu all kohalik tooraine, see oma ja eestimaine. Seda rikkalikkust ja mitmekülgsust tähistatakse üle Eesti väiksemates ja suuremates linnades ja asulates toimuvate toidufestivalide ja laatadega, […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Valentine´s month is coming and we would like to say “thank you” for all our friends and make a good offer for you. I night for two with breakfast at the Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn for only 49 EUR 1 night for two with breakfast at the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn for only 69 EUR Don’t […]
Do you keep memories of this summer in your pictures or videos? Fantastic video about long weekend at Vihula Manor, city break in Tallinn etc. Share them with us; and you will be rewarded! Starting from August 1st we will run competition between all users of Unique Hotels page. The competition consists of 2 […]
The Yale Alley Cats concerts A fifteen-person all-male a cappella ensemble the Yale Alley Cats gives three concerts at Unique Hotels hotels. Their musical repertoire has grown to include a mix of everything from the Beatles to The Temptations, and from Billy Joel to Stevie Wonder— right alongside the classics of Duke Ellington and […]
Key Lime Pie – suussulav hapukas-magus laimikook Kuulus kook Ladina-Ameerikas ja Kariibi mere saartel. Koogi nimi viitab Floridas kasvavale laimisordile Key Lime, mis on meil müüdava laimisordiga võrreldes väiksem, mahl värvilt kahvatum ja maitse intensiivsem. Florida osariik on selle koogi üle nii uhke, et selle kohalik omavalitsus on koogi ametlikuks Florida koogiks kuulutanud. Koogi jaoks […]
Mother´s Day celebrations at Unique Hotels Mother’s Day is fast approaching! Have you gotten your mother something yet? Unique Hotels has created special offers to pamper Mom and create precious moments for mothers and their children. Delicious dinner or lunch at the restaurants, a special Spa escape, wonderful Mother´s Day concert – there are many […]
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Sõbrapäeva nädalavahetus Vihula Mõisas 7th 2017f February 2017
- Romantic Weekend at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 7th 2017f February 2017
- Sõbrapäev Unique Hotelsis 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Valentine’s Day with Unique Hotels 3rd 2017f February 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – kuidas see kõik algas? 26th 2017f January 2017
- Unique Hotels 15 – how it all started? 26th 2017f January 2017
- Mida teha mõnusal talvepäeval Vihula Mõisas? 6th 2017f January 2017
- What to do in Vihula Manor on a wonderful winter day? 6th 2017f January 2017
- Roheline Energia Unique Hotelsis 5th 2017f January 2017
- Green Energy in Unique Hotels 5th 2017f January 2017
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...