Few public holidays in Estonia are celebrated quite as joyously as the Estonian day of Independence, which falls each year on February 24th. If you’re visiting Estonia at this time, it’s a great day to see pride and patriotism in all its glory, and to learn about the rich history of this Baltic gem of a country.
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is widely recognised as being one of the most opulent buildings in the city and certainly one of the most popular choices of accommodation for visitors to the city. The hotel has a history that is innately linked with one of the city’s most illustrious families, the von Stackelbergs.
Visitors to Tallinn often remark about the inherent beauty of the city. This appreciation stems from the many spectacular buildings that embellish the streets, from the medieval castle walls, to the magnificent baroque Kadriorg Palace. However, another aspect of the city that makes any stay truly memorable is the quality of some of the most opulent, elegant and famous hotels, and if you’re seeking somewhere special to stay with an interesting and unique history, then the magnificent Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is the perfect choice.
Estonia is a country with a deep and beguiling heritage, and many of the country’s buildings have a rich and occasionally turbulent history of their own. This is certainly true of some of the classic hotels in the region and the Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa, situated barely an hour’s drive from Tallinn, is certainly one of the finest.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Reisikiri: “Meie imeline Unique Hotelsi poolt väljaloositud võidureis Taani!” 14th 2016f May 2016
- Travel blog: “Our wonderful trip to Denmark by Unique Hotels!” 14th 2016f May 2016
- „Eesti Nädal Taanis“ – väärikas jätk Vihula Mõisa algatatud Põhjamaade Nädala traditsioonile 13th 2016f May 2016
- „Estonian Week in Denmark“ – a dignified continuation to the Nordic Week tradition started by Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa 13th 2016f May 2016
- Valmistume emadepäevaks. Unique Hotelsi kolmas soovitus, kuidas ema sel päeval tänada. 7th 2016f May 2016
- Let’s prepare for Mother’s Day! Unique Hotels’ final gift ideas. 7th 2016f May 2016
- Eesti nädal Hiinas “Taste of Estonia: Nordic with a twist” 6th 2016f May 2016
- Estonian Week in China “Taste of Estonia: Nordic with a twist” 6th 2016f May 2016
- Valmistume emadepäevaks. Unique Hotelsi teine soovitus, mida sel päeval teha. 4th 2016f May 2016
- Let’s prepare for Mother’s Day – Unique Hotels’ second piece of advice on gift ideas. 4th 2016f May 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...