All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
Don’t miss out on the Estonian day of Vastlapäev this February 21st, when we say goodbye to the winter and hello to the spring by indulging in some delicious cream-filled vastlakukkel. Choose Unique Hotels for the best accommodation in Tallinn this Vastlapäev, and find vastlakukkel and other Estonian treats in many of our wonderful restaurants.
Think February, and many people think of Valentine’s Day and the last days of winter. However, those with a sweeter tooth will be looking forward to a certain day in particular, when, across the world, for one reason or another, we mix together flour, eggs and water on February 21st to create sweet treats in many and myriad forms.
With 2011 now behind us, we at Unique Hotels take a look back at everything that made the year that was great for us and for our guests, and we look forward to 2012.
Say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012 in style with one of Unique Hotels’ New Year’s Eve parties and packages! We’ve three great offers this year, each catering for a different style and theme from our Roaring Twenties night at the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn Carriage House for €150 per person, to out one- or two-night Golden 60s package at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, starting at €290.
Visitors to Tallinn often remark about the inherent beauty of the city. This appreciation stems from the many spectacular buildings that embellish the streets, from the medieval castle walls, to the magnificent baroque Kadriorg Palace. However, another aspect of the city that makes any stay truly memorable is the quality of some of the most opulent, elegant and famous hotels, and if you’re seeking somewhere special to stay with an interesting and unique history, then the magnificent Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is the perfect choice.
Spaapuhkused ei pruugi panka lõhki ajada, eriti kui kaalud nende veetmist kusagil sellises kohas nagu Eesti. Võrdlemisi rahulik elurütm ja kalduvus lõõgastumisele isegi pealinnas Tallinnas pluss madalad lennuhinnad ja konkurentsivõimeliste hindadega luksusmajutus teevad Eestist ootamatu spaapuhkekoha. Põhjamaiste juurtega eestlased peavad lugu heast saunast, mida täiendavad muud lõõgastusprotseduurid, suurendades selle populaarsust. On vesiravikeskusi, mudavanne ja saunu […]
For many companies or individuals, finding the perfect place to hold an international conference can be problematic. Not only do you have to take into account where attendees will be travelling from, but some cities may be too expensive, poorly resourced or not have the technological infrastructure in place to allow you to achieve the aims of the meeting.
Other cities may be conducive to good business, but offer little else outside the rarefied climate of the conference room. In Tallinn you get everything you need to host an outstanding corporate meeting or conference and much, much more.
SPA vacations don’t have to break the bank, especially if you consider somewhere like Estonia as a destination. The relatively sedate pace of life here and pen-chance for relaxation, even in the capital Tallinn, plus the low air fares and competitively-priced luxury accommodation, make Estonia an unexpected SPA holiday destination.
The Estonian people, with their Nordic roots, love a good sauna and this extends to other relaxing treatments, enhancing their popularity. There are water cure centres, mud baths and saunas, plus a diverse range of other SPA treatments that not only relieve stress but also provide therapeutic benefits.
If you’re looking for a beautiful destination to whisk that special person away to for a romantic weekend, then consider the elegant city of Tallinn. The Estonian capital benefits from a perfect location on the Baltic Sea, is steeped in history and has plenty to occupy a new couple seeking privacy and intimacy. Located just a few hours by air from most of mainland Europe, Tallinn is the ideal destination for a romantic city break for you and your loved one.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Vihula Mõisa peakokast ja köögist 21st 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef and cuisine 21st 2015f April 2015
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- Easter traditions in Estonia 6th 2015f April 2015
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- Things to do in Vihula Manor 31st 2015f March 2015
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...
- Cinda Putzel: my wife seriously loves your web-site and she want...
- Elenora Tondreau: Great blog,good content and site structure. I will...