Vihula Mõisa peakokk Lauri Tomingas, kes juba teist aastat Vihulas toimetab, on kokku pannud uue suvise menüü. Loe, mis peakokka inspireerinud on ja mida põnevat võib menüüst leida. Tomingase sõnul hakkavad inimesed talve lõppedes ja suve lähenedes kippuma aasale või metsa ja keha justkui nõuab värskust ja vitamiine. Sama on juhtunud ka uut menüüd kokku pannes. […]
Lauri Tomingas, head chef of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa has put together a new menu for summer. What has inspired the head chef and what can be found in the menu? Tomingas has said that people wish to be outside in the forests and fields after the long winter period and the human […]
Don’t miss out on the Estonian day of Vastlapäev this February 21st, when we say goodbye to the winter and hello to the spring by indulging in some delicious cream-filled vastlakukkel. Choose Unique Hotels for the best accommodation in Tallinn this Vastlapäev, and find vastlakukkel and other Estonian treats in many of our wonderful restaurants.
Think February, and many people think of Valentine’s Day and the last days of winter. However, those with a sweeter tooth will be looking forward to a certain day in particular, when, across the world, for one reason or another, we mix together flour, eggs and water on February 21st to create sweet treats in many and myriad forms.
Responsible food sourcing is becoming an increasingly important aspect of any hotel or restaurant’s remit. Finding the best produce, fresh from trusted local sources, has become one of the major responsibilities in the catering industry. Of course, in certain parts of the world, finding regular supplies of high-quality, fresh ingredients can be problematic, but we at Unique Hotels have hit upon one possible solution by taking sourcing to a new level and developing our own ECO-Farm.
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is widely recognised as being one of the most opulent buildings in the city and certainly one of the most popular choices of accommodation for visitors to the city. The hotel has a history that is innately linked with one of the city’s most illustrious families, the von Stackelbergs.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Vihula Mõisa peakoka mõtisklused uuest suvisest menüüst 27th 2015f May 2015
- About Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s new summer menu 27th 2015f May 2015
- Roheline Võti – mis see on? 7th 2015f May 2015
- Green Key – what is it? 7th 2015f May 2015
- Unikaalne emadepäev 28th 2015f April 2015
- Unique Mother’s Day 28th 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Mõisa peakokast ja köögist 21st 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef and cuisine 21st 2015f April 2015
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...