Tallinn, the International Capital of Culture 2011, is a city that has a growing reputation for business. Perfectly situated between East and West, facilities on offer at hotels such as the City Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn in the city, not to mention the lavish surroundings of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, just a short drive away, have made the city a popular meeting point for business meetings, seminars, conferences, not to mention team building exercises.
Visitors to Tallinn often remark about the inherent beauty of the city. This appreciation stems from the many spectacular buildings that embellish the streets, from the medieval castle walls, to the magnificent baroque Kadriorg Palace. However, another aspect of the city that makes any stay truly memorable is the quality of some of the most opulent, elegant and famous hotels, and if you’re seeking somewhere special to stay with an interesting and unique history, then the magnificent Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is the perfect choice.
For many companies or individuals, finding the perfect place to hold an international conference can be problematic. Not only do you have to take into account where attendees will be travelling from, but some cities may be too expensive, poorly resourced or not have the technological infrastructure in place to allow you to achieve the aims of the meeting.
Other cities may be conducive to good business, but offer little else outside the rarefied climate of the conference room. In Tallinn you get everything you need to host an outstanding corporate meeting or conference and much, much more.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Virumaa Teataja: Oi külad, oi kõrtsid – suursugused, omanäolised ja suurepärased restoranid Lahemaal 22nd 2016f July 2016
- Virumaa Teataja: Oh villages, oh taverns – grand, unique and great restaurants in Lahemaa 22nd 2016f July 2016
- Unique Hotelsi uus maja vahuvein – Bel Star Prosecco Cult Extra Dry 15th 2016f July 2016
- Unique Hotels’ new house sparkling wine – Bel Star Prosecco Cult Extra Dry 15th 2016f July 2016
- Unique Hotels Travel Tips – How to travel to Tallinn? 12th 2016f July 2016
- Peidetud oaasid – unikaalsed suveterrassid Tallinnas 9th 2016f July 2016
- Hidden oases – unique summer terraces in Tallinn 9th 2016f July 2016
- Matkahuvilistele – Lahemaa 3 ehk kolme mõisa öömatk 6th 2016f July 2016
- Three Manor Night Hike – Vihula-Sagadi-Palmse 6th 2016f July 2016
- Galerii: Vihula Mõisa Vanade Autode Päev 2016 26th 2016f June 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...