Tallinn, the International Capital of Culture 2011, is a city that has a growing reputation for business. Perfectly situated between East and West, facilities on offer at hotels such as the City Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn and Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn in the city, not to mention the lavish surroundings of Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, just a short drive away, have made the city a popular meeting point for business meetings, seminars, conferences, not to mention team building exercises.
Visitors to Tallinn often remark about the inherent beauty of the city. This appreciation stems from the many spectacular buildings that embellish the streets, from the medieval castle walls, to the magnificent baroque Kadriorg Palace. However, another aspect of the city that makes any stay truly memorable is the quality of some of the most opulent, elegant and famous hotels, and if you’re seeking somewhere special to stay with an interesting and unique history, then the magnificent Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is the perfect choice.
For many companies or individuals, finding the perfect place to hold an international conference can be problematic. Not only do you have to take into account where attendees will be travelling from, but some cities may be too expensive, poorly resourced or not have the technological infrastructure in place to allow you to achieve the aims of the meeting.
Other cities may be conducive to good business, but offer little else outside the rarefied climate of the conference room. In Tallinn you get everything you need to host an outstanding corporate meeting or conference and much, much more.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- Things to do in Vihula Manor 31st 2015f March 2015
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...
- Cinda Putzel: my wife seriously loves your web-site and she want...
- Elenora Tondreau: Great blog,good content and site structure. I will...