Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is only an hour away from Estonia’s capital Tallinn and therefore a perfect weekend holiday destination. With its charming manor complex, picturesque nature and a wide range of leisure activities, it is suitable for couples, families, groups of friends etc. If you fancy an active holiday, you could play […]
At Unique Hotels, we understand that the names of spa treatments can sometimes be a little mysterious. Because we pride ourselves on having some of the finest spa treatments available anywhere in Estonia, if not the world, regardless of which of our outstanding properties you choose for your stay in Estonia, here’s our guide to what’s on offer at Unique Hotels. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Whether you choose the Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn or City Hotel Tallinn, or if you decide to venture out to the magnificent Vihula Country Club & Spa, you can be sure there’s a spa treatment ideally suited to your relaxation needs.
Spaapuhkused ei pruugi panka lõhki ajada, eriti kui kaalud nende veetmist kusagil sellises kohas nagu Eesti. Võrdlemisi rahulik elurütm ja kalduvus lõõgastumisele isegi pealinnas Tallinnas pluss madalad lennuhinnad ja konkurentsivõimeliste hindadega luksusmajutus teevad Eestist ootamatu spaapuhkekoha. Põhjamaiste juurtega eestlased peavad lugu heast saunast, mida täiendavad muud lõõgastusprotseduurid, suurendades selle populaarsust. On vesiravikeskusi, mudavanne ja saunu […]
SPA vacations don’t have to break the bank, especially if you consider somewhere like Estonia as a destination. The relatively sedate pace of life here and pen-chance for relaxation, even in the capital Tallinn, plus the low air fares and competitively-priced luxury accommodation, make Estonia an unexpected SPA holiday destination.
The Estonian people, with their Nordic roots, love a good sauna and this extends to other relaxing treatments, enhancing their popularity. There are water cure centres, mud baths and saunas, plus a diverse range of other SPA treatments that not only relieve stress but also provide therapeutic benefits.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Roheline Võti – mis see on? 7th 2015f May 2015
- Green Key – what is it? 7th 2015f May 2015
- Unikaalne emadepäev 28th 2015f April 2015
- Unique Mother’s Day 28th 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Mõisa peakokast ja köögist 21st 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef and cuisine 21st 2015f April 2015
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- Easter traditions in Estonia 6th 2015f April 2015
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...