Suvel on päevad pikemad, ilmad soojemad ning aega rohkem. Mida ette võtta? Kui soovid aktiivset puhkust ja armastad looduses viibimist, kutsume Sind maalilisse Vihula Mõisa, mis asub vaid tunnise autosõidu kaugusel Tallinnast! Mõisavaldustega tutvumiseks soovitame valida erinevate elamuspakettide seast endale meeldivaim! Miks mitte võtta Vihula Mõisa perepass, valmistada oma Vihula särts või sõita mööda mõisakompleksi golfiautodega […]
Days are longer, weather is warmer and there is more time in summer. How to spend it to make it a really memoriable summer? If you wish to have an active holiday and love spending time in nature, we invite you to the picturesque Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa which is 1-hour-drive from Tallinn! […]
Make the Mother’s Day a unique experience! Mother’s Day is almost here. Have you already decided that to do this year or how to surprise your mother? If you wish to celebrate the day with good food and an excellent company, take a pleasant journey to Restaurant Nipernaadi at Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, a newly renovated […]
Tallinn is one of Europe’s hidden gems, and as such, some people outside of Estonia may be forgiven for wondering where exactly it is, and how to get there. The Estonian capital may have earned itself a burgeoning reputation as a hot tourist or business destination, but how easy is it to find this beautiful capital city, and how well served is the city from a range of European airports?
In this article, we’ll list just some of the many European cities that have direct flights to Tallinn. Choose one of these departure points and travelling to Estonia from wherever you are in Europe will be surprisingly easy! There’s just no excuse not to visit the lively and historic capital city – getting to Tallinn by air has never been so cheap or easy.
At Unique Hotels we’re justifiably proud of our four outstanding hotels – the City Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn, Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn and Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa. Our properties offer visitors a luxurious way to experience Estonian life and culture.
That said, we’re also incredibly proud of Estonia and particularly its capital Tallinn. For any visitor considering a trip to this beautiful and historical city, we hope our list of Top Ten Tallinn facts will entice you to come and stay with us!
Until the fall of the Soviet Union, Estonia and its beautiful capital Tallinn were very much off the radar when it came to holiday destinations. However, since then, the city’s unique charm and elegance, excellent flight connections, superb value for money and high quality hotels, has made it a hit with anyone wishing to experience Northern Europe and the Baltic Region.
Few public holidays in Estonia are celebrated quite as joyously as the Estonian day of Independence, which falls each year on February 24th. If you’re visiting Estonia at this time, it’s a great day to see pride and patriotism in all its glory, and to learn about the rich history of this Baltic gem of a country.
Tallinn in Estonia has one of the most conveniently located airports of any of Europe’s capital cities. Fly to a sprawling metropolis like London or Paris, and be prepared for bewildering train journeys, confusing metro maps and astronomical taxi or transfer costs. Tallinn is a dream by comparison. The airport, or “lennujaam”, is no more […]
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is widely recognised as being one of the most opulent buildings in the city and certainly one of the most popular choices of accommodation for visitors to the city. The hotel has a history that is innately linked with one of the city’s most illustrious families, the von Stackelbergs.
Visitors to Tallinn often remark about the inherent beauty of the city. This appreciation stems from the many spectacular buildings that embellish the streets, from the medieval castle walls, to the magnificent baroque Kadriorg Palace. However, another aspect of the city that makes any stay truly memorable is the quality of some of the most opulent, elegant and famous hotels, and if you’re seeking somewhere special to stay with an interesting and unique history, then the magnificent Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn is the perfect choice.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Virumaa Teataja: Oi külad, oi kõrtsid – suursugused, omanäolised ja suurepärased restoranid Lahemaal 22nd 2016f July 2016
- Virumaa Teataja: Oh villages, oh taverns – grand, unique and great restaurants in Lahemaa 22nd 2016f July 2016
- Unique Hotelsi uus maja vahuvein – Bel Star Prosecco Cult Extra Dry 15th 2016f July 2016
- Unique Hotels’ new house sparkling wine – Bel Star Prosecco Cult Extra Dry 15th 2016f July 2016
- Unique Hotels Travel Tips – How to travel to Tallinn? 12th 2016f July 2016
- Peidetud oaasid – unikaalsed suveterrassid Tallinnas 9th 2016f July 2016
- Hidden oases – unique summer terraces in Tallinn 9th 2016f July 2016
- Matkahuvilistele – Lahemaa 3 ehk kolme mõisa öömatk 6th 2016f July 2016
- Three Manor Night Hike – Vihula-Sagadi-Palmse 6th 2016f July 2016
- Galerii: Vihula Mõisa Vanade Autode Päev 2016 26th 2016f June 2016
- berita subang: Great post! We are linking to this particularly gr...
- Lyrics: Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and...
- jurugambar terengganu: Good write-up. I certainly appreciate this site. K...
- BRINutrition: My brother recommended I might like this website. ...
- masolutionimmo.com: Can I just say what a relief to find someone that ...
- domowe porady: Remarkable! Its in fact amazing article, I have go...
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...