All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
World Cleanup 2012 (letsdoitworld.org) is almost upon us! This six-month project, beginning March 24th until September 25th, will see millions of people from across the globe do their part to clean up the world we live in. On every continent, people right now are planning a series of small “cleanups” – from homes to hotels – and if we all come together and do our little bit, we’ll make a huge difference.
On May 5th this year, Unique Hotels will do its part for World Cleanup 2012 by sending a team to Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa for a cleanup day and after-party. Best of all, you’re invited to join them!
Until the fall of the Soviet Union, Estonia and its beautiful capital Tallinn were very much off the radar when it came to holiday destinations. However, since then, the city’s unique charm and elegance, excellent flight connections, superb value for money and high quality hotels, has made it a hit with anyone wishing to experience Northern Europe and the Baltic Region.
Don’t miss out on the Estonian day of Vastlapäev this February 21st, when we say goodbye to the winter and hello to the spring by indulging in some delicious cream-filled vastlakukkel. Choose Unique Hotels for the best accommodation in Tallinn this Vastlapäev, and find vastlakukkel and other Estonian treats in many of our wonderful restaurants.
Think February, and many people think of Valentine’s Day and the last days of winter. However, those with a sweeter tooth will be looking forward to a certain day in particular, when, across the world, for one reason or another, we mix together flour, eggs and water on February 21st to create sweet treats in many and myriad forms.
While Estonia’s capital Tallinn has some great musical shows throughout the year, why not escape to the countryside and head to Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa? This year we’re showcasing some of Estonia’s finest musical talent, amidst the beautiful surroundings of the Vihula Manor grounds.
With its special concert packages starting from just €29 per person, Vihula Manor offers the perfect combination of an exquisite venue and musical culture that you can’t find anywhere else, plus a 2-course gourmet dinner with wine!
Vihula Manor Holiday Village at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is tantalizingly close to its grand opening in May this year – just in time for the summer holidays. In the meantime, here’s a sneak preview of what you can expect from what will be one of the finest Estonian holiday resorts able to cater for all your family holiday needs.
In the picturesque and historical grounds of Vihula Manor lie 15 beautifully restored buildings, which we’re calling our Vihula Manor Holiday Village. This collection includes a converted water mill, ice cellar, cattle barn plus other wonderfully renovated farm buildings, each housing impressive entertainment facilities unique to Estonia, if not the world.
Estonia is a magnificent country for winter sports, such as skiing, ice skating and ice hockey. It’s northerly latitude and wintry weather means that it’s perfectly positioned for a whole range of exciting sports and winter activities.
Head to Estonia for an exciting new challenge in a beautiful environment. What’s more, we’re confident that no other place offers the same combination of exciting winter activities and relaxing, peaceful spa treatments as Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa.
There’s always an excuse for a celebration, be it a birthday, anniversary, family or work reunion, or a private evening with your loved one. But original ideas for special occasions are hard to come by. Surprise everyone, or your special certain someone, with a spa party!
These days it’s surprisingly affordable to hire your very own spa for a few hours, you no longer need a movie star’s income. Relax completely undisturbed, safe in the knowledge that privacy is yours for you and your friends.
With 2011 now behind us, we at Unique Hotels take a look back at everything that made the year that was great for us and for our guests, and we look forward to 2012.
Responsible food sourcing is becoming an increasingly important aspect of any hotel or restaurant’s remit. Finding the best produce, fresh from trusted local sources, has become one of the major responsibilities in the catering industry. Of course, in certain parts of the world, finding regular supplies of high-quality, fresh ingredients can be problematic, but we at Unique Hotels have hit upon one possible solution by taking sourcing to a new level and developing our own ECO-Farm.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Viis minutit Tallinna vanalinnas 13th 2011f October 2011
- How to Spend a Romantic Weekend in the Beautiful City of Tallinn 4th 2011f October 2011
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats kontserdid Unique Hotels hotellides 28th 2012f May 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats concerts at Unique Hotels hotels 28th 2012f May 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- Devin Mcday: I have heard this before but I like Your spin on i...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- buy artwork online: I would of liked to read more, I think I'll check ...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- cod modern warfare cheat downloads: Your blog is outrageous! I mean, Ive never been so...
- Brian Moseley: I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to tha...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...