Muuda emadepäev unikaalseks elamuseks! Emadepäev on peagi käes. Kas oled juba mõelnud, mida sel aastal teha või kuidas oma ema üllatada? Me aitame Sind! Kui soovid tähistada emadepäeva hea söögi ja suurepärase seltskonnaga, võta ette maitseelamusterohke rännak Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinna restoranis Nipernaadi, värskelt renoveeritud elegantses von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinna restoranis või hoopis maalilises Vihula Mõisas. […]
Make the Mother’s Day a unique experience! Mother’s Day is almost here. Have you already decided that to do this year or how to surprise your mother? If you wish to celebrate the day with good food and an excellent company, take a pleasant journey to Restaurant Nipernaadi at Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, a newly renovated […]
Vihula Mõisa peakokk Lauri Tomingas, kes kuulub Eesti Peakokkade Ühenduse ridadesse, on lisaks erinevatele peakoka positsioonidele Eestis käinud ka mujal maailmas inspiratsiooni ja kogemusi ammutamas. Ta on veetnud pea viis aastat erinevates Euroopa riikides, töötades näiteks Šotimaal, Norras, Prantsusmaal ja Soomes. Tomingas ei läinud pelgalt õnne otsima, vaid selleks, et leida uusi mõtteid ja kogemusi. […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef Lauri Tomingas is an active member of the Estonian Chefs Association and like many other chefs, has worked in countries such as Scotland, Norway, France and Finland. He went there most of all to extend his list of skills, experience and to get new knowledge. Whilst travelling he […]
Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa is only an hour away from Estonia’s capital Tallinn and therefore a perfect weekend holiday destination. With its charming manor complex, picturesque nature and a wide range of leisure activities, it is suitable for couples, families, groups of friends etc. If you fancy an active holiday, you could play […]
All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
World Cleanup 2012 (letsdoitworld.org) is almost upon us! This six-month project, beginning March 24th until September 25th, will see millions of people from across the globe do their part to clean up the world we live in. On every continent, people right now are planning a series of small “cleanups” – from homes to hotels – and if we all come together and do our little bit, we’ll make a huge difference.
On May 5th this year, Unique Hotels will do its part for World Cleanup 2012 by sending a team to Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa for a cleanup day and after-party. Best of all, you’re invited to join them!
Until the fall of the Soviet Union, Estonia and its beautiful capital Tallinn were very much off the radar when it came to holiday destinations. However, since then, the city’s unique charm and elegance, excellent flight connections, superb value for money and high quality hotels, has made it a hit with anyone wishing to experience Northern Europe and the Baltic Region.
Don’t miss out on the Estonian day of Vastlapäev this February 21st, when we say goodbye to the winter and hello to the spring by indulging in some delicious cream-filled vastlakukkel. Choose Unique Hotels for the best accommodation in Tallinn this Vastlapäev, and find vastlakukkel and other Estonian treats in many of our wonderful restaurants.
Think February, and many people think of Valentine’s Day and the last days of winter. However, those with a sweeter tooth will be looking forward to a certain day in particular, when, across the world, for one reason or another, we mix together flour, eggs and water on February 21st to create sweet treats in many and myriad forms.
While Estonia’s capital Tallinn has some great musical shows throughout the year, why not escape to the countryside and head to Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa? This year we’re showcasing some of Estonia’s finest musical talent, amidst the beautiful surroundings of the Vihula Manor grounds.
With its special concert packages starting from just €29 per person, Vihula Manor offers the perfect combination of an exquisite venue and musical culture that you can’t find anywhere else, plus a 2-course gourmet dinner with wine!
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Must See Museums in Tallinn, Estonia 8th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels: Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn by Unique Hotels 22nd 2011f November 2011
- Unikaalne emadepäev 28th 2015f April 2015
- Unique Mother’s Day 28th 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Mõisa peakokast ja köögist 21st 2015f April 2015
- Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa’s head chef and cuisine 21st 2015f April 2015
- Client feedback 7th 2015f April 2015
- Klientide tagasiside 7th 2015f April 2015
- Easter traditions in Estonia 6th 2015f April 2015
- Tegevusi Vihula Mõisas 31st 2015f March 2015
- Things to do in Vihula Manor 31st 2015f March 2015
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you mean, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...
- App For Android: I got what you signify, thanks for putting up. Woh...
- Cinda Putzel: my wife seriously loves your web-site and she want...
- Elenora Tondreau: Great blog,good content and site structure. I will...