All our hotels are unique and we are continuously improving to make them even more comfortable, beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Therefore we are glad to give you an overview of the latest renovations! The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn opened its new restaurant. The limestone walls, wooden ceiling and floors reflect the hotel’s historical atmosphere and the bar […]
At Unique Hotels, we understand that the names of spa treatments can sometimes be a little mysterious. Because we pride ourselves on having some of the finest spa treatments available anywhere in Estonia, if not the world, regardless of which of our outstanding properties you choose for your stay in Estonia, here’s our guide to what’s on offer at Unique Hotels. We wouldn’t want you to miss out!
Whether you choose the Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn, von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn or City Hotel Tallinn, or if you decide to venture out to the magnificent Vihula Country Club & Spa, you can be sure there’s a spa treatment ideally suited to your relaxation needs.
There’s always an excuse for a celebration, be it a birthday, anniversary, family or work reunion, or a private evening with your loved one. But original ideas for special occasions are hard to come by. Surprise everyone, or your special certain someone, with a spa party!
These days it’s surprisingly affordable to hire your very own spa for a few hours, you no longer need a movie star’s income. Relax completely undisturbed, safe in the knowledge that privacy is yours for you and your friends.
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is widely recognised as being one of the most opulent buildings in the city and certainly one of the most popular choices of accommodation for visitors to the city. The hotel has a history that is innately linked with one of the city’s most illustrious families, the von Stackelbergs.
SPA vacations don’t have to break the bank, especially if you consider somewhere like Estonia as a destination. The relatively sedate pace of life here and pen-chance for relaxation, even in the capital Tallinn, plus the low air fares and competitively-priced luxury accommodation, make Estonia an unexpected SPA holiday destination.
The Estonian people, with their Nordic roots, love a good sauna and this extends to other relaxing treatments, enhancing their popularity. There are water cure centres, mud baths and saunas, plus a diverse range of other SPA treatments that not only relieve stress but also provide therapeutic benefits.
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- Viis minutit Tallinna vanalinnas 13th 2011f October 2011
- How to Spend a Romantic Weekend in the Beautiful City of Tallinn 4th 2011f October 2011
- New in Unique Hotels this spring 24th 2015f March 2015
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats kontserdid Unique Hotels hotellides 28th 2012f May 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats concerts at Unique Hotels hotels 28th 2012f May 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- Devin Mcday: I have heard this before but I like Your spin on i...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- buy artwork online: I would of liked to read more, I think I'll check ...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- cod modern warfare cheat downloads: Your blog is outrageous! I mean, Ive never been so...
- Brian Moseley: I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to tha...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...